What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey
- Provide feedback on any of our message boards, forms or via email.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Improve our services.
- Email you with updates, and special offers on products and services we think you might like.
- Contact you based on your feedback.
How do we store your data?
The personal data will be stored on servers in the EU. Data can be processed outside EU based on Privacy Shield Framework.
The Company uses MailChimp to send newsletters. https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Our Company would like to send you information about the products and services of ours and our associates that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies we may use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Many browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods to do so vary based on your browser and the version of your browser. See the information on how to manage or delete cookies on your browser from the user guide of your browser.
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
For managing cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
For deleting cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/clear-cookies-installed.html
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.